Online Marketing Specialist | Software Business Partners
February, 2017 – present
Software Business Partners offers software development services for a broad range of customers all over the world.
My responsibilities include:
– PPC (Google AdWords), SEO, Social Media
– Content creation (articles, case studies)
– Lead generation, email marketing
Product Manager | THATS.wiki
July, 2014 – December, 2016
THATS.wiki is an educational iOS app for the blind. We won Social Impact Award 2016 (European competition) and we presented our prototype at Hello Tomorrow Global Summit 2016.
My responsibilities included:
– analyze market and competitive conditions to lay out a product vision;
– define the features and requirements necessary to deliver the product;
– collaborate with the outsourced software engineer to develop the prototype;
– conduct phone interviews with blind students and their teachers;
– conduct usability tests with blind students and create user stories;
– develop and maintain the website, writing newsletters;
– Google Analytics, Google AdWords, social media.
Co-founder | Senzo Association
December, 2012 – June, 2014
I co-founded this NGO with the mission to offer therapy and other related services for children with autism and their families. I was responsible for overseeing the administrative, marketing&sales and fundraising departments.
Marketing Specialist | Max Blecher Publishing House
November, 2010 – December, 2012
Working in a startup environment, I was responsible for a broad range of activities which included product development, digital marketing, sales, organizing events and manuscript proofreading. I also learned web development from scratch to build the company’s website.
Central Institute of Hindi (Agra, India)
– Advanced Diploma in Hindi (postuniversitary degree)
– Canteen Manager during studies
University of Bucharest, Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures
– Specializations: Hindi and Serbian.
– 2007-2008: study scholarship at Central Institute of Hindi (New Delhi, India)